Monday, July 14, 2008

Random chats...

In Times Square...

Me: Hey Benny! So how's it going?
Benny: Oh. I'm on hols now. So I'm currently working part time at Kumon.
Me: Cool! My cousin used to study there? Any smart alecs there?
Benny: Haha! There was one kid. He said, "Teacher, why are you wearing braces? I thought only girls wear brace."
Me: Lolz! That discriminating brat!

Kids sure say the darnest things...

or just too much of ugly Betty...




**************************************************************************************

At Suzi's Corner, a mamak stall...

Mom: Excuse me, do you have Teh Tarik?
Macha: *shakes head*
Mom: Don't have?? How come?
Dad: When he shakes his head, he meant no prob
Me: -_-" Mom...
Mom, Dad, Sis: *Laughs*

*Macha (Indian way of saying bro)

No comments: