Friday, July 18, 2008

Mythical old habits?

I'm back to my old habit again... eating mints... Now I have to reset the number of days back to zero; just like how Bruce Banner did. Eating mints is like an addition to me like how House eats his Vicodin. I bought the Clorets Dark Secret Mints (refer to Pole Dancing post). Its supposedly contains super powers to give guys the confidence to pick up chics and girls to loosen up. Kinda like booze. And since alcohol can't be consumed by everyone, they came up with this! But Ruth told me that whatever charm I had... didn't work... haha... but I was happy that she was happy to see me =)

Well... anyway...I'm not sure if it's true. But my teacher once told me that eating too much mints can make us mandul (impotent)! Yikes! Another case Mythbusters can help me solve!

And yeah... by the way...to Mythbuster fans, on 31st July 2008,Discovery will be airing Mythbuster's 100th episode! It will be a McGuyver Special! Yay! 10pm for Malaysians =D

No comments: