Wednesday, July 16, 2008

of swan and sighs...



I have just finished yet another Nicholas Sparks book, The Wedding, the sequel to The Notebook. It's about a guy, Wilson (the main character) who realised that his wife, Jane, has fallen out of love with him after 30 years of marriage. So, he goes to extraordinary lengths to win her love again... once more.

I was also recently effeminated by his other two books, The Notebook and A Walk to Remember =P However, I felt The Wedding was my favourite of the lot. In fact whilst reading the book, I couldn't help imagining myself as 'Wilson'. I was really into the book that halfway through, I even felt I needed to say a few words to someone I care. It was that powerful and breath-taking! The story also has a surprise at the end, one which left me with a smile on my face =)


No comments: