Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brisingr



Should I pre-order Brisingr by Christopher Paolini at MPH Online? The book will be out on 20th September 2008! I should be having classes around that time. I might not have time to read until the December holidays. But then again, if I order now, I can save 30% or RM10.00! I will only need to pay RM79.90 for the hardcover or RM74.90 for paperback edition. If I buy either one, I could also get an exclusive Brisingr magnetic bookmark for free =D Sighs... decisions... decisions. The first 2 books were brilliant! Especially Book 2! Can't wait to find out what happens in the final cycle!

On another note...MPH Online is book haven...seriously! The books sold online are darn cheap! Plus if we spent RM100.00 or more, they will deliver the books to us for free! But hey...RM5.00 for the shipment fees is a steal (for under Rm100.00 worth of orders) if we aren't willing to leave the comfort of home.

Discounts can reach up to 40% and a whopping 30% on certain bestsellers! I'm seriously considering purchasing books online already after this =D

No comments: