Friday, July 18, 2008

of jokes and memories

In the beginning of time, we were all the same. Just a piece of trivial life form in the primordial soup, playing wall bounce game. However, as time passes, I mean passes quickly, the universe expands...so has the space-time continuum and yada yada yada. And because time is so fast; catching up with it is sometimes impossible. And because of that, the forces of time and space configurate us, and we become who we are.

Ok after all that complicated intro; alls I wanted to say is Ajay although physically he didn't change much (save he was a lil leaner), he now has an accent! XD XD XD That's like what...only 11 months living in Dublin! Omg!



Ajay and I at Chilis, MidValley


We decided to meet up after like 2 years since he's on his summer break. Plus he's my dad.



Noticed the resemblance?

So anyway he has this thick brogue already! When I first heard him on the phone when I called him, I tried to suppress myself from laughing! I could hear a little bit of 'Ajay' left in him. So no doubt I was calling the right person. But it was how soon he got the accent which is bloody unbelievable! I had plenty of laughs about it. Haha! I wonder whether leprechauns did this to him...hmm...nah must have just been his new pals.

So I had to ask him if he was ever conned before since he looked and sounded like a foreigner. And guess what?? He had a story to tell XD He had just taken a taxi to MidValley. The first driver tried to rip him off! XD ...with all the excuses of the fuel price hike and all. The guy told him he had to pay RM3 extra for the journey. Haha! Ajay is a frequent visitor to MV. So he won't be fooled. Well..at least he didn't ask about how's his visit to Malaysia so far =P

While catching up with old times,



I had Chicken Tacos. Love the tacos! The rice was tasty. But the beans aren't my thing.



Ajay was vegetarian. My bad for picking to eat at Chilis. Sorry, Ajay! Anyway he had the Gorilla Cheese and Mash.


And plenty of laughs later...till we were so stuffed...we had our nice waiter (considered to tip him...but we were paying service tax anyways) to ta pau (pack) the remainders and left to watch...(among the first)



The Dark Knight


The movie was so good! Uber-awesome to the max! The last movie I enjoyed like this was 'I'm Legend'! But this... haha... this was something special. You could tell even when it just started playing. The plot was fantastic! This for me...is the Movie of the Year!



Christian Bale was yet at his best in this batman sequel! *No nipples on his suit this time =P


Why so serious?
I wouldn't mind even watching it again!
Though the answer to that question is kinda freaky =S
Heath's performance was a master class. He totally nailed it with as the Joker! I really do hope he does get at least a posthumous nomination.



The movie was dedicated in the loving memory of Heath Ledger (1979-2008)...

No comments: