Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I like...




I was looping on this song for a few hours straight =D I guess when you really like something like a song or a movie, it's because you can relate yourself to the persona(s) or character(s).

Some stuff that I like at the moment:-
1. Watching House, CSI, Mythbusters
2. Listening to Empty (The Click Five), 7 Things (Miley Cyrus), Say (All I Need) (One Republic)
3. Reading story books
4. Entering contests
5. Working out
6. Cooking
7. Day dreaming

Ok...let's analyse that.
1. I guess that means I like to research -specifically the human body
2. Haha. Not really the tune. All in the lyrics ;)Reminds me of stuffs
3. I guess I like being amongst the characters
4. I love to win - maybe with someone on my mind =P
5. Before I start to analyse...am I selfish? Hmm. Anyway, to feel good
6. Independence!
7. Obvious ain't it?

No comments: