Thursday, July 24, 2008

boom de ah dah!




Haha! I can't get enough of this new ad by Discovery. I first watched this as one of the commercials before the start of The Dark Knight last week. Adam was so funny!! How could he burn Jamie without him even flinching?! haha!

Talking about TDK, there was one point when the Joker had a 'Jerry Mcguire' moment with Batman!

Batman: - Why do you want to kill me?
Joker:- Kill you? I don't want to kill you. You... complete me....

I kinda laughed at that part. It was like they were a couple. Batman and the Joker - a couple!



Ok fine... this was the old flick...



No resemblance?



The new 'couple' is much hotter!

But imagine kissing the Joker? Urrgh...

And then they said...

The Joker:- You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
Batman:- You'll be in a padded cell forever.
The Joker:- Maybe we can share one. Then we'll be doubling up the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds.

And we all know that's mightily less than possible =(


Pretty too! I mean seriously... this is a good shot!
And people should give Maggie Gyllenhaal some credit ok? She acted her role perfectly!

So, anyway...other tagline or quotes from this show are... as noticed... Joker has the majority share of the good quotes!
- Why So Serious?
- Welcome to a world without rules.
- Can you avenge evil and not become it?
- I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.
- And here we go
- Wanna know how I got these scars?
- Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg! I love TDK!!! I actually noticed that line the second time I saw TDK, the "you complete me" line. I was kinda freaked out by that. Then I imagined both of them having buttsex and started laughing. hehe...BUTTSECKS!!! XD

That's probably the Joker's real purpose, to get Batman in bed. LOL! XD