Saturday, December 6, 2008

random raves




A rare positioning of planets Venus (top left) and Jupiter (top right) and the crescent moon of the Earth provides a 'smiley' effect that captivated Asia Monday night Dec. 2, 2008.

1. I love out-of-this-world phenomenons. =)
2. I love water frisbee! Can we play again?? I demand a rematch!! The last one was so unfair! They were attacking at the deep pool. So, the keeper obviously has little or no chance to block the goal. I was the keeper... -_-"
3. I love Egusi, Nigerian soup. It taste as good as it sounds - a mixture of pulut but looks like potato; with some egg omelette + chicken side dish. Not soupy at all.
4. I love that Christmas is coming. Falalalala-la-la-la...
5. I love running. I feel free... in touch with the world... in a relaxing zone. Ran 5km last week. I feel fit! Went swimming after that... like a true Malaysian, to wash off the sweat... :p
6. I love blog-hopping. I just found out how easy it is to find people's blog - actually learnt it after a somber incident which happened near my uni. A guy wrote a post expressing his thoughts and opinions about the incident. And somehow the CEO of the uni found out and sent a public email to everyone else condemning him. Haha. I'm not taking sides. He can write whatever he likes but should consider the feelings of others. I mean should at least discreet the names lar. Kai Yee asked me to save the post as it has been since taken down. But not something which is safe-keep worthy for me. So anyway, just by typing a certain keyword, I found out a few of my classmates' blog. Omg. I'm such a stalker. There's Chia Yin's, Basil's and many of the seniors'. And mine is there too! Gosh. I should be careful not to use these 'common' keyphrases too often.
7. I did the glucose test on Evonne, my classmate during our Community Pharmacy Visit XD Pricked her finger and all. Haha!
8. I love it when I discover a good song in my playlist. I guess I have to thank my sis for downloading it.



9. I love it when friends call me out of the blue just to have a quick chat.
10. I love getting attention :D

Lately... oh nevermind... We should see if there's anything... ;)

No comments: