Tuesday, December 16, 2008

post-exam

I have just got e-mails from my lecturer. From what was quoted:

"As expected, there was a large spread of marks awarded, with some students doing very well and others not so. I realise that many of you have only had time to do a little preparation, as such, I expect that all of you will do better in the real exams (provided that you do lots of revision)."

I think I know what I have to do this few weeks leading up to my finals. My focus will mainly be on my cellular biochemistry and an introduction to microbiology module. Even whilst sitting in the exam hall, waiting to start (or to end), I knew I wasn't quite prepared. What am I doing here? I'm not ready! I decided to give my best. Now I know how much I know.

I have been in this situation before, exactly 1 month before my STPM, after getting like a C in my Biology, I didn't question myself. I knew I could do it; I made a game plan; I lifted my chin and rose to the challenge. I got an A. Now as history is repeating itself, I know what I have to do. No more playing around. Time to redeem myself.

"I'm more than I appear to be. All the world's strength and power rests inside me."

- Robin S Sharma -
Author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

2 comments:

Liz said...

You can do it!! Hard work pays off!

Grinch said...

Hey Xia! Thanks!!