Thursday, December 25, 2008

why???

Some things which I don't get...

  • Why Eddie Murphy as The Riddler??? What happened to first-choice Johnny Depp??

I guess Christopher Nolan knows what he's doing. He did such an amazing job in the first two movies!
  • Why Season 3 of Heroes must end so fast, after only 13 episodes?? *sobs* It was getting so exciting!! Haih.. oh well.. be patient, JooLian. At least it ended on such a high note :D
Btw, this is their theme song! So cool huh??


  • Why I keep falling asleep in the afternoon while studying? Bleh. My biological clock so screwed up - I'm such a nocturnal rat. I'm now so used to sleeping between 4-6am. Haha. One thing though, it's very quiet at that time of 'day'. Hmm.. and I have been getting this recurring dream. Maybe that's why I subconsciously can't wait to fall asleep?

Oh... Happy Boxing Day!~ Can't wait for football tonight!! :D

No comments: