Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I realised...

  • I get bored easily; especially when I'm not under the spotlight. Bad huh?
  • bootgate incidents can make those involved famous.
  • I looked like a good listener.
  • the driver of the blue bus is new, blur, but cool!
  • I should give myself some credit.
  • it is not easy getting what we want all the time.
  • I prefer to get what I want the hard way rather than just being served on a silver platter.
  • I genuinely am concern about the well-being of my friends.
  • unity is everything.
  • lolo makes a fantastic dessert! (From 'Jonker Sweet', LG of Gardens)
  • I laugh a lot.
  • I get annoyed when I'm not being updated about anything.
  • I love my friends; especially when they are random and are ready to let their hair down and go crazy.
  • that the present (366 days Lovely Bear) Pharmnotts gave us for Christmas costs RM8 each! Ok la. Can now say the RM40 I paid for the party was quite worth it.
  • walking is tiring especially when you have a huge load over your back.
  • the worst businessman can really sell me anything.
  • the temptations of going online beats exhaustion any day.
  • waiting for the next episode of Heroes is painfully excruciating.
  • I always forget to reply friends' texts nowadays.
  • I forgot to show off the VI stamp to my friends.
  • I have to send out my Christmas cards soon... I mean tomorrow.
  • after that I have to go to bed.

No comments: