Monday, December 15, 2008

the plague

Lately, something has been really bugging me. It has been plaguing my thoughts for the last couple of weeks.

It's so hard to put this into words...

Ok maybe 'bugging' and 'plaguing' aren't the right words to describe it. Hmm.

Are good deeds the same as just being nice?

I have already paid it forward... or rather back. But why do I feel like I still owe more...?
It definitely left a lasting impression as far as I'm concern. One of which I less comprehend, less understood... of how long further will it remain... radiating this inexplicable vibes within this shell.

Perhaps it was of pure kind intentions, coming straight from the bottom of her heart.
If it was, it was hardly anything I have known before.

Lately, something has been really bugging me. It has been plaguing my thoughts for the last couple of weeks...
... yet... it's mysteriously wonderfully exciting!

No comments: