Thursday, December 18, 2008

end of semester


Hahaha! Managed to snap this picture with my last ever product - Dithranol Paste. It's quite sad.

No More manufacturing Records (MRs), No more dispensing classes, no more rushing around in the lab to collect our apparatuses, no more trying to explain our flaws to our assessors. No more sitting for weekly Pharmaceutics tests :p No more of those. It was lots of fun while it lasted though. I had looked forward to every Wednesday for this lab session. Then again, I look forward to other different lab sessions next semester.

Oh and I have to thank the bus driver. He had help me keep my pencil case I had left the day before! Such a nice fella!

And... I'm proud to say that the School of Pharmacy of Nottingham University comes top in the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise 2008! :D 95% of our research was judged to be of international quality and 35% world leading!

Woohoo! That's what I call ending the semester on a high!

No comments: