Saturday, November 29, 2008

a tale of two weddings

Paintball is fun! Weird way to start it off with a title like above right? Anyway, 58 of Pharmnotts members went to Bukit Jalil Xtreme Park to de-stress from the plannings of the Cancer Awareness Week and Viva la Vida Night which was to held last Thursday (more later). I wasn't injured as some of the others but it still hurt! Somehow it didn't feel as worth it as the last time I played. I dunno why. Perhaps it was the setting.

Anyway, I went back and got myself cleaned up for the first wedding of the weekend! David & Kelly's. Kelly used to be my babysitter. Well, actually her parents. But then she also helped to take care of me when they aren't free.


Doing an oddly familiar pose eh?


It was a really grand wedding! Really posh. It was well planned I think.


My babysitter and I.

Oh. And I have to comment about the guy who spilt his red wine over my shirt, pants, tie! Ok la. He did say sorry. I was like uber shock+fuming because red wine is like a very good staining reagent. But then, it was a wedding party. So I just chill. But when I came back from the washroom, I found it weird that he didn't even dare to sit down beside me anymore. He was like talking to other people at other tables already after that.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Aduh...continue Unc Sain's Wedding another time... study first.. Haha.

Meantime... just keep looping this song!

No comments: