Monday, November 10, 2008

Yes he did!

Remember remember the fifth of November...

1. We made two different suspensions - oral suspension containing paracetamol & oral suspension containing bendroflumethiazide. The latter for hypertensive patients. I kinda screwed up my first. It spilt even before I poured it into the amber bottle. My patience is always being tested on manufacturing and dispensing days. Somehow, something always goes wrong. Thankfully, my two favourite people, Becca & WW helped me through it. They really helped me do everything in under 15 minutes! I *hugs* them! =)

Little did I know that one of them will slowly distant away from me after that...

Gunpowder, treason and plot...

2. I donated blood for only the second time in my life! I was again like a wuss. I didn't dare look at the needle going underneath my skin. Somehow it was more painful this time. Perhaps the nurse was less experienced, because the skin area was bruised after that! Anyway, we had free snacks after that.

3. I went for dance class! Unbelievable huh?? Not modern dance, not hip-hop... BUT Latin!! Now I can start dreaming of dancing with Shakira one day! *Dreams* Anyway, it was fun la. I joined because my friend wants a dance partner. Mana tau (Who would have thought), actually all have to rotate partners. Because not enough guys to go around. So probably the RM50 wasn't such a huge rip off after all! It is probably standard speed-dating fee. Now I have all these tissue papers with numbers! Just kidding ;) On the first day, we learnt so many steps. BUT, I was so slow to pick up. So I looked like a baboon dancing, blaring my teeth in what was supposed to be a sign of shame; instead of aggression.

4. I had my dinner on campus in the TV room. Listening to Obama's victory speech trump every highlight of the day easily. OMG. I feel so patriotic on behalf of all the red, white, blue, black of America! I have looked forward to this day ever since I heard of Obama. It's ok to love America as much as I love Malaysia right?

I see no reason why gunpowder, treason...

Watch his immortal speech!




Should ever be forgot...



No comments: