Thursday, June 3, 2010

in 60 seconds


At delicious, Marc's Residence before event.


Launching of new variant - Sensodyne Rapid Relief


Nice interior.


Maybe it will look nicer at night.


With people.


From where I was sitting - registering trade partners attendees.


With a nice glass of iced watermelon punch :)
I think it was to test if any of the guests had sensitive teeth. Well played, GSK ;)

It was my first time eating at delicious... and the food absolutely justified its namesake. Unfortunately I gulped down the food before having the chance to take any pics. Anyway, the day was all about the launch. Although I was only minimally involved in the organising of the event, but I could see the hard work put into each detail.

Throughout the event, I had my own ideas how it could have been better... maybe next time I would have the chance to share with the team :)

2 comments:

ongyeanxin said...

:(:(:( i missed this!

Grinch said...

aww.. :( nvm... u will have another opportunity.. it was okay only anyway.. i was only excited about the food... and u were on a diet that day..