Monday, June 28, 2010

the assignment

I have this thing which I have to do.
Go around talking to pharmacists.
To find out a bit about what influence their recommendations.

It's quite an interesting task.
But sometimes,
I feel that I am wasting my time.
Especially when you go out all so far...
Only to be rejected...
saying it's not the right time.

I would mope..
I would whine..
I would interrogate myself..
and question myself why was it so...
As much as I wanted to feel sorry for myself.
I should know myself...
that this...
all that...
it wasn't pre-planned to be a fairy tale.
I made it seem that way.

And so..
I realised...
I was wrong...
I was perhaps just infatuated...
I hated myself for it.
But deep down..
I know I was right.
I was wrong.
It was something so much more.


No comments: