Saturday, June 5, 2010

star gazing...

Saturday at Bukit Bintang...


YUM YUM! Darn cheap fine-dining at Starhill Gallery. Only RM3.60 per dish. There are a few participating restaurants. All the promotions are from 3-6pm until the end of the month. Ate at Shook - which basically serve Asian and Western fusion. Based on the 80-90% of the menu I ate ;) it was pretty good... some were very value for money, like the 6 inch pepperoni pizza and the Caesar's salad. And to down everything down, the mocktails were wonderfully soothing and refreshing. I noticed a nearby table who ordered about 10 glasses O.o Hmm... but I think there was a bit too much MSG in the food... kinda thirsty after that...

And on a random note... TRY going to every toilet in Starhill Gallery! (Especially in the Lower Ground) They should be a tourist attraction themselves!

There is one... where an attendant would be in the toilet to help pump the water for the tap.. Dad said he seemed like a slave. I used the tap twice... so I felt obliged to tip him. And I did. Plus the toilet was quite dungeon like. It made him seem more like a prisoner. They might as well have shackled him to the wall.... upside down.

Anyway...


Also checked out the new Nat-Geo store in Lot 10. The shop is owned by my friend's mom. Rich fella. Anyway, there were many fascinating stuffs. But of course... everything was really overpriced.


If I were still a kid, I would have squealed at my parents for one of this. Ain't it cool!!?? Playing with your own fossil. YAR.. I know.. I am damn ROSS GELLAR. I was a dino fanatic. Back when I was young, I pretty much knew a lot about dinosaurs. Read plenty of books about them. Heck, I even wanted to be a paleontologist when I was young. Anyway, I would be tempted to buy this.. probably for a cousin.. but then, the price scared me away.

Went to the rooftop... Rootz? Nah... Just to have a look at the sunset over the KL skyline.. Haha.


Times Square under the bright orange hue of the setting Malaysian sun... Okay.. not that orange...


A few more shots before the sun sets beyond the horizon...


Enjoying the last few rays of the sun... Sometimes, you would feel that sunsets would always capture your gaze. You would always want to follow it down, to watch the changing colours of the sky, to witness the completion of a day.


Or just be emo... and think of stuffs.. haha.


After that, went down to Lot 10 Hutong in the lower ground for desserts. I love them Snow Ice.. Much better than any ice kacang. Steep price.. but no one minded, because they were on me.


No comments: