Monday, June 21, 2010

strontium acetate rules arginine!

Some pictures from MDA conference, organised at KL Convention Centre recently...

It's three-day event organised for the dental profession. So many dentists, and dental students were there. So, it was like a huge gathering. And, I was tasked to work on all three days. So basically my weekend was all planned out.

Many companies selling oral-related stuffs also set up their stalls there to promote their products, particularly the newer ones... like our Sensodyne Rapid Relief.


Initially I didn't think I would be doing much... but end up learning how to detail like the other sales team members. So, you can pose any questions about Sensodyne Rapid Relief and I will try to answer them for you ;)

It was quite good in terms of building self-confidence when speaking to the professionals. We had to convey the message fluently, efficiently, and of course clearly, to persuade them why ours is the best. So, it was quite an experience.


See, we were still working until 6.30pm on the first day... tiring much! It was quite okay for the next two days. Yean joined the team then. Probably with the extra person helping, that's why it didn't feel as taxing. :D

On Friday evening, we were invited to the Glee-night dinner, organised for the dental professionals at Istana Hotel. The setting looked really nice.



We waited quite a bit for the buffet to start. As usual, the dinner started late with the combination of the infamous Malaysian timing and the unpunctuality of the VIPs.

Everyone's tummy was growling. So in order to placate us, the hotel served us entrées...


Hard-boiled eggs with sambal + mee goreng! LOL!

But it was good... seriously.. haha. I had two eggs and one packet of the mee.

After the speeches by the VIPs, all of us rush to the stalls (literally) to get our food...


The first of my helpings.

I had 5 helpings... yes. 5! No proof though.. I ate everything before thinking of taking pictures. My colleagues even stared at me.. Actually I was even surprised at myself. I didn't think I was that hungry. :p But overall it was satisfying. Reached home with the help of Steven, at 10. Slept after bathing, with my foot super-aching, and was up early the next day to start work all over again at 8am.

It was a good weekend :)

No comments: