Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oyasuminasai

One of the perks being in marketing is that you get to go out of the office...

And have long lunches...

At foodtastic restaurants! Like this!



Fukuharu...

Address...?? Opposite Sucasa, behind Victoria Station, same building as Il Divo, Jalan Ampang.
Try keying that into your GPS! Ha!




So the reason we went there was because some of us couldn't go to Hokkaido, so we wanted to squeeze some Ringgit out of the company's account to bid farewell to a fellow colleague.

Although I may not know her, well it was nice to be invited...



Some salad.. simple.. yet tasty.. dunno what sauce they use. But two thumbs up.


Chawanmushi.. it's a Japanese appetizer I think.. made of egg, contains mushroom (shiitake??) and lemon skin..curiously. First time eating.. but it's good :)


Some sushi...

My number #6 (Refer to board above)... Got two huge prawns. Very fresh.


Yean's Karatsuki Hotate... Scallops I think.. and something which taste like ikan bilis, with some enoki. I think it's quite nice. But Yean will beg to defer.


Desserts... Picture showing a tiny spoon... with a small scoop of ice cream... I think I was supposed to enjoy my food, bite by bite.


One of the perks being in marketing is that you get to go out of the office... and sometimes.... eat for FREE! Average cost: RM50 per person.

No comments: