Tuesday, June 29, 2010

boss away.... means still got work :(

So while all the bosses are out... it's time for us to play...!!



or so we thought...

We went to IDS to help another intern out.. He had mountains to do! So, it was nice doing something different for a change. Anyway... this is the warehouse.

We did lots of paperwork... reminds me of my time in the bank.



This was supposed to be an amazing picture. I am now ruing my phone's poor camera resolution. Anyway, this FAN is super huge. Industrial type. So even when it looks like it's spinning quite slow ie. you can see all the blades perfectly while the fan rotates; the wind it generates is tremendous! You could fly a kite in the warehouse!! I wish I have it in my room! No need aircond anymore!

It was nice of the other intern to drive us from Ulu Kelang all the way to Shah Alam! It's super far. All of us were wearing casual (because it was a Friday), so we looked like those road side workers with out fluorescent vests on.



Anyway.. I took time to jalan-jalan... apparently it was one rule I shouldn't have broken... HMM.


Stuffs that we are working on. My Panadol babies. Yean's Ribena babies.
Fresh out from the factory.


Anyway... there was dinner after that.. I didn't join. Went home.. Anyway, we met the next day again, with another intern, for Jogoya and Toy Story 3, which I super duper LIKE!

No comments: