Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank God It's Friday??

Last Friday, my colleagues took me to Colosseum at Jalan TAR. It's quite an old looking place. Lots of elderly people and 'uncles' ran the place =P But anyway, about the food, I had the 4 in 1 chicken! Inside this lump of chicken meat, there's a sausage, turkey ham, and apparently fish - mixed with mushroom sauce, and with long beans and French fries as the side dish, it taste pretty good! But I can't remember what I tasted when I took a bite on a piece. Hmm. I must remember to take a picture next time ;)











So this is KarMei, my Kar Jie, cam-whoring with me...sort off =p


We were busy gossiping, when Ms Gaik's Sizzling Lamb came...




Hot and oily steam begin to engulf us all...

Every man for himself! Sorry Ms Gaik! We distant ourselves from her...















Now we truly know why they provided us with napkins! Carmen and I were also shielding ourselves. Guess the other restaurant patrons thought we looked funny.

Well anyway, we survived all of that, and got back to the office with our bellies stuffed!











When we got back, I had another pleasant surprised! My boss, JJ, called me to her place just as I went to get a refill at the pantry. Immediately, I noticed a black plastic bag, that I had only just seen earlier that day ;P I was so grateful; I was almost speechless! all I could do was thank her profusely! I was really so happy! It's like I got a bonus rather than a farewell gift or even a belated birthday present. Haha!



JJ got me a motivational book - 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself. Just the kind of book you will see me read ;) If you lost me in a shopping mall, just head to the Self-Help section of the bookstore!

I also got an extra allowance.

And finally, a 'thank-you' card! That really means a lot! =)




It's so sad-dening leaving all of my friends at CSA =( I will definitely miss them...


On a lighter note, I got the autographed Sean Kingston CD I won from FlyFm recently! It's so uber cool! Steve also had wished me Happy Birthday when he called me that day! Guess what was my message? ;) - Good Luck to Manchester United! - =D

2 comments:

Wai Fun said...

why did you fold ur sleeves? miss being a class monitor?

awneesh said...

ehhh, i thought you didn't like it at CSA wan...i thought you said they were "childish" over there...hahhhh