Thursday, June 19, 2008

How could you???

What I got from our local u was hardly what I wanted...Pengurusan at USM!! Like ok people of the great ministry...I get you! You are trying to screw with me right??? I know that was my 8th choice...but I simply chose that just to experiment with you guys. It shows that you don't really give a damn to what I really want!!! Imagine...my 1st 3 choices were pharmacy, then medicine and a further 3 choice on chemical engineering. Plain simple I want something from those. Not just a management course!!! Ok..fine management skills and the other soft skills are important these days. But fyi..I can learn that once I'm done studying. I was already planning to.

Ok enough with myself...I have a friend who got 3A 1A-. Why did you just give her Business Admin??? Ada logik ka??? No wonder no one trusts our STPM anymore. You guys keep giving students from matriculation all the priority in the world when obviously STPM are the more recognised of the two; plus with a higher standard. Furthermore, STPM students are the ones excelling in your local varcities, hence giving the likes of UM, USM, UKM a good name! Ok...now you claim that Matriculation students have no where to go if they aren't given a place in the local u. I don't blame them. It's our education system which is totally screwed up! No wonder many top scorers and parents opt to pay more for a better education overseas...and thats's why no one is willing to come back home either. Think about it...our education system needs a revamp. Otherwise, we have to start employing more foreigners just to keep our country afloat.

No comments: