Friday, June 27, 2008

Kick me!

Sometimes when I said something wrong, it's usually very difficult to take it back. I would just cringe and sometimes writhe in pain! It's especially worse if the other person sweetly excused my faux pax (or so I wish to think). The only thing I think it would help to fix the situation is to put a gigantic sign of such on my back...!


Please...anyone?? Not in a sadistic way...



But to other sort of kicking...


It will be Germany vs Spain in the finals!

Ok let's learn a little of German and Spanish while we are on this topic...

hello hallo hola
good day guter Tag buen día
good luck viel Glueck buena suerte
thank you danke gracias
welcome Willkommen recepción
how are you? wie geht es Ihnen? ¿cómo está usted?
good bye Auf Wiedersehen adiós

or...

lamely lahm
who that werder
pig riser schweinsteiger
cologne köln
energy energie
unity Eintracht
hoping home Hoffenheim
villa town
towers torres
it whistles silva
athletic atlético
sport deportivo
recreational recreativo
the east levante

No comments: