Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Pleasure of My Company

My contract with my bank expired on the 3rd of June 2008. It was after a 2nd spell in my bank. Before that, I was in HR. I think I had a greater time in CSA. Haha! We had more time to actually mingle with our colleague as oppose to the more working orientated style in HR. Definitely there will be lots to miss... *sobs*


This was my cubicle. Right behind me; I have a partial view of KL.
My monitor isn't flatscreen, mind you =P
HAHA! Noticed the Rubik's Cube, Manu logo I drew, and the SKingston CD? XD
Or what about the toilet roll on the right? I know that's weird...heh

From left:- (in the distance) Shirley, Mala, Ms Gaik






Apple & I

Got this pic taken after 3 tries - auto of course.









Carmen & I...& our little red shroom on my supposed 'campsite' =P

No comments: