Monday, June 16, 2008

KLX - FlashMob

The FlashMob last Saturday at KL Sentral was loads of fun. Although we expected more to go siao but it was still pretty exciting for any virgin mobster like me!

I actually came from MidValley; had a class reunion with my friends. We had Nandos. I explained to some of them about the mob...unfortunately we were all having a good time rekindling. Made no mistake, I was also excited to chat with my old friends. Haven't seen them in ages! So, since I was already out early, I had still had no idea where the mob will be at. Luckily my sis was home =D When she told me the location; I was kinda shocked/happy/confused/excited. I was contemplating/vacillating whether I would cut my reunion short. Only when we were at the pool room, then I decided to leave...at approx 4.30pm. Just about enough time. Phew...




So, there I was...at KL Sentral...looking around...What's this??? So few people??? Bleh...decisions...decisions...

It's because I have also yet to receive a complete set of instructions...and Dammit! I forgot to bring my headset...great...





Well. things didn't quite go as smooth as RandomActs would have liked either. 1st - so few people! That's hardly a mob! 2nd - The clock malfunctioned. Haha!

So they improvised...they went up to the ground floor to do the countdown...I decided to just goof off...





Ooh..and I so happened to know both my CAs! but I only came to realise that much much later. Haha. 1 was Jules from FlyFm. The 2nd I had really not expected not to recognise him! It was Jason Choo XD School mates 3 years back. He changed lots. He should have recognise me!

We did loads of crazy stuffs la...What we did at Sentral wasn't that eye-catching. Haha! Could also be possible with the fact that my red team had only 7 including myself! Or maybe because I was sesat with the mp3 already. So anyway...we got on the LRT towards KLCC. During the journey, 1 of the CAs dropped some money. The rest of us then stooped around like chickens looking for food. People probably wont see that like a mob yet...maybe yuppies' nonsensical behaviour la.

After the doors open at KLCC, we donned our birthday hats and shouted 'Happy Birthday!' Then preeep! from our birthday whistle. Ok, maybe now we are getting somewhere. That's more like a mob...or perhaps they thought it was someone who's standing outside punya's birthday. Actually all this time, we were followed by our very own paparazzis. So, there were many curious on-lookers in the LRT.

Once we got out and passed the Rotiboy Shop, we did the Zombie walk all the way to G2000! Can u imagine???


















Err...yea..something like that...but we didn't look like the living dead...more like drunks! And... Must not blink...need to convince I'm dead... Anyway while doing this...we got plenty of attention. Parents were like terrified and curious at the same time. As for the youths..they thought what we doing was normal...just a tad too much of late night football. Oh! I also saw 2 friends! Renee and Ker Shin! *lowers face* They were busy talking...safe...

Our camera crew were still filming...






We prob looked like we were filming a budget zombie movie version of 'I'm Legend'...








Maybe not...

Ok...next...we walked towards the fountain. Let me explain what we were supposed to do... We should be like 007 holding a 'gun' towards our chest, looking from left to right suspiciously. Then when we spot the enemy, we were supposed to aim the 'gun' into the sky, then lowering it, pointing towards the 'enemy' and then...














like this...















and not this...














and then play dead awhile...

But what we did...was different...unfortunately out timing was off a bit..so we did it in just 1 quick move...like a texas stand-off..and collapsed on the ground. Haha! It was till pretty cool and funny!




This is Zain...mastermind of the project...RandomActs guy...
thanking and congratulating us for a good job. He can't help to hide his frustrations bout the 'bang
















These are my fellow red team members. Haha. (Jason-guy in beret =P)













And this event can't be done without these guys...the people behind it all...(Jules-wearing white; centre, with sling bag)

No comments: