Friday, June 6, 2008

I got tagged...

8 Things I'm Passionate About

1) MANCHESTER UNITED =D
2) Saving the world! ..by saving the cheerleader XD actually by having a greener world
3) sleeping...zzz...in my cave
4) reading story books & self helps
5) family and friends
6) fooood!
7) entering and winning more contests! I love FlyFm! =D
8) bugging my sister XP *pokes*

8 Things I Say Or Do Too Often

1) Is that good or bad??
2) and like yeah...
3) mm..is it?...oohh...ok...how come?
4) sleep on my books
5) laughing out loud
6) BBbuuurrrRPPP...!
7) not me! =P
8) whud... -_-"

8 Things That I've Read Recently

1) The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.. soppy-nye!
2) The Pleasure of my Company by Steve Martin...good funny read..HAHA
3) Newspapers..Star, Sun...
4) AstroMag...tv programs
5) food labels...=P
6) starting to read - 100 ways to motivate myself =)
7) my nokia 5610 manual =D
8) blogs

8 Songs I Could Listen Over And Over Again
*so many!
1) MAFU - patriotic song!
2) Hilary Duff's Songs!
3) The Reason by Hoobastank
4) Better Than Me by Hinder
5) Breaking you little by little even if it spells the end of me
6) From reading Jane's diary to forgetting it till I lose my breath
7) The Wreckers - lead singer is Michelle Branch - who sang Cigarettes, Hard to Love You, Stand Still Look Pretty
8) Space traveling with gifts & curses is a waiting game when words, hands, hearts are invovled

8 Things I've Learned Last Year

1) STPM is not as difficult as most may say
2) even with a bad start to the season, ManU can still bounce back =D and that applies to us all!
3) no regrets getting a job
4) Sipadan is a paradise - the sea can be really blue & Jellyfish sting hurts a lot
5) leaving school is not the end of the world
6) with great power comes great responsibility
7) better late than never =P
8) use my time wisely

8 People I Tag
Well..whoever reads this post la...=P keep the chain going!

No comments: