Saturday, June 7, 2008

Instant Stardom!

My mom was clearing her inbox like normal when she stumbled upon this "junkmail" from Postmaster. Normally she would have deleted it straight away without giving a thought. But not today...prob because the mail was titled "East Malaysia Education Fair" which prompted her to click [enter]. She shrieked soon after (my mom is very good at recognizing faces)! Then, I heard my sis laughing. So I came from my room..and no wonder!

This pic was taken when I was at the Nottingham booth at the recent star edu fair in KL Convention Centre! I was speaking to Andrew of the Faculty of Science.

There you have it; Instant Stardom! I'm officially a net-celebrity! Or an I-Celeb! Haha! It took me far less time to shoot up that high than I expected. Take that, kennysia! XD

Wait, maybe I should sue Postmaster? XD








Bleh..cant upload the whole thing =P

Anyway, why was this pic chosen? Why was I? Haha! My mom said prob I have that studious look! (Which means nerdy! Argh!) Or prob because I looked very attentive? Hmm. Maybe the brand of my shirt wasn't really conspicuous. I mean I doubt they would use my pic if I were wearing my blazing ManU jersey right? Haha! Hmm..biasness is another issue there.

Anyway, it was a real surprise. Haha! Thank you whoever did this ;P

No comments: