Monday, September 21, 2009

where's the sun?

I woke up at 6pm. Seriously. No joke. Damn sia-suey... embarrassing. A personal worst. No hangover... not that I remember I had any beverage at Hartamas. Oh well. Since I got up to an evening, might as well make the best of it right? So I ate a bowl of cereal, let it mix around somewhere in there *points to belly button* for about 15 minutes and left the house. No warm-ups. So I hit the ground running.

I felt a bit lethargic. I mean my legs felt heavy even on the first 1km. That's pretty unusual. But I managed to push myself to 4km in 25minutes. Not great. Just okay. I struggled in the last few kms. A bit slow. Can be improved. But I was that tired. I felt lightheaded... like hypoxia. Not enough Oxygen. You know, when you are having hypoxia, your decision-making can be quite bad. So that's why when I got home, I got a bit of yelling when I leaned against the sofa to catch my breathe. Yeah... I didn't cool down. Maybe I should... next time la...

It was because I wanted to see the United-City highlights again. HAHA...

No comments: