Thursday, September 17, 2009

what's up?

4.01pm: Clouds have covered up the sky. I have to blare up the radio - listening to the news. Thunders and lightning are already shaking my house. Not pouring yet.

I went jogging two days ago. Kinda last min thing. I think I was at the field at 7.05pm. I had no warm up this time. So, my muscles had to pump exponentially the moment I hit the track. Prior to that, I was washing my toilet. Although.. I did sweat a bit amidst the heat of the water and the chemical cloud in the shower area. Suffocation.

4.07pm: News ends. Thunder getting really loud. I think the last one just burst one of the gray clouds wide open. There's an obvious leak in the cumulonimbus up above my roof. The next door's house is still bone dry.

Anyway, I did more of a faster jog than normal. I wanted to push myself. But soon, I was sweating very heavily. I needed to focus on my breathing. And I could feel some rumbling deep in my bowels. Not a very good sign. You got to remember to empty all your tanks first before attempting to do any physical. Anywho.. I made it to 3.5km in 20:49 minutes. Pretty good. I would have done 5.0km in under 30 minutes.

Lost my connection briefly for about 10 minutes. I hate my line connection.

4.23pm: It's still drizzling lightly. Forecast for my jog later looking bleak. Should I unplug my line now? Don't want anything to spark here.

I watched 'Up' yesterday. I thought it would be very childish. The pre-movie clip nearly confirmed my guess. But as the movie progresses, it was actually pretty good. Cute, touching, got that Disney's moral values and Pixar's cool animations. I would grade it a 4 out of 5. The princess and the frog looks really cool.

Got a call from Uncle Chow. Luckily I could recognise his voice. He usually doesn't intro himself. Lol. He asked why am I still bumming.

4.37pm: Hopefully the skies will clear in one and a half hours time. Urrghh.. I am sick of hotdog buns.

No comments: