Friday, August 7, 2009

to celebrate 12.34:56, 07/08/09


Cool tshirt!
Click on the image to go to their site.

... ... ... ... ...




Haha! That actually happened. In something else related...

download your Ecofont for free!
Yeap... that cheese-holed "ECO" in the picture is the font. Pretty cool huh? Modern-edgy. Loving it.

By using Ecofont, we can all play a major role in reducing carbon footprints, and at the same time save up to 20% of ink otherwise normally used.

... ... ... ... ...

I was on Yahoo just reading through the news when I stumbled upon this ad. I think I might try this out. I have many d*wnl*aded music and movies. Why not try audiobooks? I think audiobooks are great gifts, especially for people who are always on the road. Instead of listening to the loopings on radio, they could try listening to stories or even motivational audios. I think it's even possible to finish one whole course of your studies in our KL traffic.

... ... ... ... ...

Have you seen the Alice in Wonderland trailer??



Awesome right??

Well, if you can't wait for March 5th, 2010 any longer, have fun with this "pop-up book" version of Alice in Wonderland by clicking on the picture above.

No comments: