Sunday, August 30, 2009

chapter 3: squawked

Dirt treat was too long...

So I shall continue from there...

This is a macaw.

Macaws prefer the undisturbed rainforest of the Amazon. They eat fruits, nuts, flowers and nectar, and they often eat unripe fruit and nuts that other animals avoid. These macaws also eat thumb-sized lumps of clay each day riverbanks. The clay appears to detoxify the nasty poisons in their diet.

And the make very good pirate pets.

If only they exist in Malaysia... Surely would be national animal! Hmm.. I would have put the flag here. But hor... I don't want to be arrested under ISA! Anyway, check out the colour... uncanny resemblance hor?

... ... ... ... ...

Edited 3X...

Oh.. and I shall end the story just like that:

THE END... That's all folks! :p

Sorry-lar.. When I wrote Chapter 1 and 2, I was a bit messed up with something.. I think, not anymore. Haha! Anyway, there was suppose to be a parrot in the short story..


No comments: