Tuesday, August 18, 2009

pretend-pundit predictions

Hoorah!! BPL season is back!! Boy, weekends have been such a dull since May. Well, the first week have been played.



How did you team fare? It's only the first game, so don't get carried away/be too upset and blame the refs again.

Starting week 2, I will be sacrifising my reputation by posting up my predictions of the games to-be played, which includes the scores and players to watch out for. Well.. ok.. I shall try one week first. If I get at least 50% correct, I will go on for another week, until I deem my predictions to be unreliable. So let the fun begin!

Sunderland-Chelsea
0-3. Should be fairly comfortable for Chelsea.

Wigan-Wolves
2-1. N'Zogbia (Insomia :p) will definitely be lively.

Birmingham-Portsmouth
1-2

Hull-Spurs
1-1. Watch out for Crouch!

Burnley-Man United
0-2

Liverpool-Stoke
1-1. Reds could struggle in this game. I can't see them winning.

4 comments:

jy said...

remember to tell us how accurate are your predictions ya... haha...

Grinch said...

Haha! So far, based on last night's game.

Sun-Che 1-3. Quite close.. so considered I got it right.

But I got the Wig-Wolf completely wrong. It ended 0-1.

Grinch said...

Ok... I suck at predicting!

jy said...

Well, I am not sure how accurate are your predictions for this case...

But you really did have some very good predictions before for another type of case if you can remember...