Wednesday, July 15, 2009

shout people!!

Cutting right to the chase... after Li Xia won something recently, I knew I had to one-up her! Hahahaha. I am just kidding... jangan marah =)


Anyway, I got two emails yesterday...

I won some stuffs ;)


Not the stadium!

Here's the deal, initially Uncle Khing got 3 tickets... all RM98. Skipping right till the end (lazy to tell the loooong story). Shi Vern and I got the RM58. I guess we could still see the game. Only thing, Shi Vern and I probably would have to switch to the opposite end of the stadium after half time, if we wanna watch more action ;P

BUT... wait.. back to the top...

I won some stuffs ;)

It's quite an amazing story, I think. I wasn't really thinking of joining this contest. But I did after coming back home on Monday (13/7). The dateline? Before midnight. So after watching House, which I was sad to find out... *Spoilers*


SCROLL DOWN TO SKIP


SPOILERS START

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Kutner dies next in next week's episode!! WAHHH!!! WHY??


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SPOILERS END


... then I went online. It wasn't until 23.45pm which I decided I would have a go. I had to answer two long answer questions! So it wasn't like an under 20 words slogan. It was looong! But I did my best, and I managed to finish and send by 23.59:45pm. Not a moment to soon. So it came as a surprise when I got a MSN pop up from the organisers. I kinda knew. But my heart was beating. And then the line got disconnected. Potong stim to the very max...

2 minutes later, one word was all enough to make my day.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I won a pair of RM98 tickets :D

Hahhaa!! Finally, I am rewarded for being such a huge fan! And watching ESPN for years and years has finally paid off!!

But looking back at the mail in my sent folder, I noticed so many grammar mistakes in my answers!! ARRGH!! In one sentence, the word 'NOT' was also missing. And of course, that totally change (a 180 degrees) what I wanted to say! Maybe not many people entered the contest. Lol.

Now, should I try selling the tickets? Or should I bump Shi Vern and myself up, so that we can sit with the rest? That would be great!! But then it would be hard to sell two extra RM58. Kinda waste. I think it would be easier to sell the RM98s. Haha.

...


OH.... and the second email I got 30 minutes later was to inform me I got 5 tickets to go the Shout! Awards. ZOMG. I have almost no clue what was this about. I wrote the slogan using the bits of info I heard on FlyFm. Not sure if I am gonna redeem it. I tried asking some of my friends, but the responds weren't that great.

But Sean Kingston would be there! He's gonna set the dancefloor on fire!! And I have his autographed CD. Wait... I have his autographed CD already. Oh wells...

Anyone interested?





No comments: