Thursday, July 16, 2009

back when the year was young

Some pictures in my phone, dating back since January 2009!

CNY temptations - The food and the computers unite us all.


Angels and Demons crazy

L->R: 1. In first aid class, Mr Wong learning to give CPR to a 'baby'. 2. SO COOL. I know I damn jakun. But it's like 'Who wants to be a millionaire?'!


My first poster! But kena conteng-ed by my lecturer. Ish.


L->R: 1. Yakult Factory in Seremban. 2. Notice the slide on the slide? XD 3. Shirota Strains being cultured. 4. A scene in the factory.


Malaysian Studies project - Pictures from the Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge.


L->R: 1 & 2. Pictures of the Petronas Twin Towers. 3. Winston demonstrating how tired he was at the end of the day. Someone buy him a cup of Milo or wind him up!


L->R: 1. Walid being such a sport! He got his hair shaved all for charity. 2. Our Uni's football field - Someone left their April Fools mark there.


28/04/09 - Earth Hour at Capital Square. I have some stories to tell of this day. But then, this was old news. Let's just say I didn't get the shirt (even after paying) and I was so frustrated, I beg someone for a glow-in-the-dark wristband, but then I learnt something more meaningful and significant about what this event truly represent.


Some pictures of the Pavilion Crystal Fountain.

2 comments:

Liz said...

HAHA. I like the pic with all the coms!!

Grinch said...

Yar! Honestly it was like a cyber cafe. It would probably be like this every year onwards. Haha. We can all Skype each other simultaneously next time ;P