Wednesday, January 28, 2009

us96

Chinese New Year is all about reminiscing...

We were watching our home video of our family holiday in America. It was more than 12 years ago. I realised a few things...

  • Kenny was such a rascal... and a bully. Armed with a snow balls in hand, he will chase after all of us (other cousins). He tried to attack at my mom also. And in the CN tower, he was the only one to spread eagle-like on the glass floor.
  • All the uncles had a thicker crown of glory. Even Uncle Khing had a moustache!
  • Jackets and coats are the number one hand-me-downs among cousins.
  • I couldn't remember much about the trip; save for ice cream lady, Walk of Fame, CN Tower, Orlando, the number of times we were on the plane, etc. I was playing cards more than half the time.
  • We were so lucky to enter the Capitol! Now no way we can...
  • Shi Vern was soooooo tiny!
  • I wore my pants up so high!
  • We were all so cute.


Home videos are such a good way to retain memories!

Happy Chinese New Year!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Haha.. yes, i remember playing cards A LOT!
And barbie doll... =P