Wednesday, January 7, 2009

slogan+chain=blonde?

Omg. I can't believe I just wrote a slogan and won something - 2nd prize (among 8 others)! It's one of another movie contest I recently took part in. The prize? A dog chain...

Not that I'm complaining or anything. It's refreshing to see and read about this rather than the plethora of junk and forwarded mails which have been accumulating in my cluttered inbox. The catch is - I have to claim the prize from their headquarters (which is like ever so far), within the stipulated period, otherwise forfeited.

Oh and get this... I think what I wrote for my slogan was something along this line...
"The dog is so cute!"

I know!!! How could I win right?? Maybe it sounded so blond. Damn. Or no one even bothered to enter the contest larr. Some people just too free... *sighs*

But anyhow, what good can I do with a dog chain? Please give me ideas!
Ok lemme describe it a bit - it's got a hook (to chain to the collar of course) + bone shaped pendant + a regular dog chain tag

1. I could wear it?? Can be trendsetter sial... Haha! No way... major wardrobe malfunction man.
2. Give it as a present.

Anyway, I shall be back by next weekend! Finals just around the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe u can try get a dog as a pet...
provided if u want to take care after it...
haha...

Ruth said...

ahahah! i just figured out what u could use it for if u actually got it. for ur SM sex life! ;p woohoo~ hahahah! be creative gf! =p