Monday, October 27, 2008

i was so yellow and green... but definitely not blue




I have always love live bands at restaurants! Don't you? Especially when they sing some good ol' love songs. Wtf. Did I just say that? Please don't ever quote me. I would always beg to differ.

Anyway, we were having buffet at The Big Apple at Berjaya Hotel. The food there was excellent! Nothing can be said to describe the cream and tomato pasta sauce. Nor the delicious desserts! The Malaysian delicacy of fried fillet, mixed veges and beef sheesh kebab still brings my mouth to water! I stuffed myself till I nearly puked... literally! Anyway, I was fine. Just had to overcome my gag reflex. I was still all smiles. It wasn't that I was green or what. But got to love the restaurant! They serve Julienne vege! Namesake! Haha! So I had to try... and it was gooood!

Back to topic...

Without fail my mom will always request her favourite song, Unchained Melody, whenever there's a life band in the house. Either that or Anak. And yes, she did. So it was no surprise that they were at her table serenading. Though the moment was killed when mom herself wasn't at her table as she went to get her second helpings. Only sis was there :p Oh note that I said her table. Loooong story make short; we got two coupons.

They had already made a few stops at some table when they came by mine. They weren't facing me at first. But I guess my incessant foot tapping (I don't know why myself) and attentive posture saw this one half of the singers tapping at the other's shoulder to sing for me :p



The shoulder tapper. Sorry for the quick pic.

She ended up sitting directly across from me! Dad had gone to get himself some more food earlier. I stayed... figuring they would have no one else to sing for if I had left as well. It was a funny moment! Kinda like on a blind date. Except that she was singing. So I felt like I was in a music video.



I just smiled shyly. Perhaps it was all too awkward and random even for me. Haha.

But after that, we got a proper picture.



And another...


Overall a great day! Lol!

No comments: