Friday, October 17, 2008

drenched

The weather in Malaysia has been quite torrential recently. It has been raining cats, dogs, bears, whales nearly everyday since last week. I got completely soaked a couple of times... and on both occasions only at my posterior. From the back I was bone dry... on the front not so much. I was a walking Pangaea. However, the rain has always been kind to me.

Anyway, we made our second and third medicine this week. It looked super cool in the amber bottle. Unfortunately I couldn't sneak a pic of it. It's pretty much unlawful and we are supposed to behave professionally. But so far, I have been pretty jakun about everything - from the white lab coats, the lockers, etc. I'm such a bundle of excitement - like a kid at a candy store.

This week has been pretty hectic compared to the first 2 weeks. I found my first white hair just at my sideburns ='( I wanted to pull it out. But I heard more white hairs could sprout out like mushrooms after that... kinda like Hercules trying to slay the Hydra. You pluck one out, another three will appear.


I am even starting to develop perhaps-permanent eyebags...


just like this fellow...

But like him, I guess I have to be positive about it and keep a huge smile on my face :D

Ok... time to get some shut eye! I will write more when I can. Sorry peeps!

No comments: