Friday, October 3, 2008

arrgghhh!

I woke up in a sleepy stupor... I felt like I always still being rocked to bed... but I coaxed myself to open my eyes...

Say... isn't that my Uni's bus stop? Where is everyone??? Suddenly my eyes were wide open.
I went to the front of the bus; tried to open push the door open. OMGWTFBBQDVD!!!

It won't budge! The driver isn't there and the dashboard looked like a cockpit! Fish!! it's like a aviation horror show! Only thing... I was grounded and on four wheels. Which button to press? How could I not hear everyone exiting the bus still baffles me. Anyway, I spot two buttons; one was red, the other was black. It looked so ominous. But I had to get out of the bus. I pushed the red one first and tried the door.

Nothing.

Ok. Fine.. The black button then.

Still nothing. Zoicks!

Ok never mind. So I just waited for the bus driver to return from his break. I returned to my seat and started pondering. I just discovered a late-for-class scenario which I never thought was possible.

Lecturer: Why are you late??
Me: Sorry professor. I got stucked in the bus.
Lecturer: What??? That's worse than "my dog ate my homework"!
Me: No! For real. I was alone all by myself in the bus!
Lecturer: Enough! You interrupted the class long enough! Take your notes and get to the back of the class!
Me: But...
Lecturer: *Glares*

Thankfully, that didn't have to happen. It's still a holiday. I just went back to campus to do some stuffs. Haha. Phew...

Anyway, the bus driver returned 10 minutes later, and he had a field day after explaining why I was in his bus...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao... like this also can happen... you are damm geng...

Liz said...

hahaha...sounds like something that would happen to me! Must run in the family...

And OMGWTFBBQDVD?!

So funny.

Grinch said...

Hahaha! Lol! I never knew such thing could happen :p yeah. Traits of the Chong family ;)

Hahahaha! Yeah...randomly write all the 3-letter acronyms on top of my head :p