Friday, October 3, 2008

bookshop

I was at a bookshop the other day; standing in the middle of the way; between shelves.

Suddenly, I got an idea after listening to this song. I wanted to see how many actually have the courtesy to walk behind instead of in front of me. I know... nothing better to do right?

Well anyway, after a brief period of 15 minutes. The results were pretty equal. 11 walked in front of me while 9 took the least interrupting route. Out of those 11, a majority are the bookshop's employees! And only one of them had the courtesy to say, "excuse me".

On the other hand, most of those who walked behind me are either girls or couples walking together.

So, what's the conclusion you ask? Well... it doesn't really matter. Because I wasn't bother at all at any either way. Haha. Though it was great that guy said, "excuse me". Well maybe otherwise he had to ram me with his trolley =/

----------------
Now playing: The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
via FoxyTunes

No comments: