Friday, August 1, 2008

tiptop

The past three days in Malaysia has been really hot and humid...which is pretty normal...but after some relatively comfortable weather...not to mention plenty of mosquitoes! Arrgh! And coincidentally it's durian season!




In case you didn't realise that, it's either you have been living in an underground bunker (the smell isn't that bad) or you haven't been reading enough Kee's World... So there! Thank me later...



So anyway, durians aren't my thing... Just reading other people's blog about Oreo made me hungry! I just had to have my own Oreo moment.



What was the rule again?? Oh yea...lick, dip & dunk!

But I was still feeling hot... Thankfully we have ice cream in the freezer!





Scooped some for the family as well + kiwi + banana + Oreo (somewhere underneath the concoction/ice cream salad)



...+ mangoes dang! ran out of choc mints. Ok... nevermind... it's concocted enough.


There! Everyone can be happy... =)

No comments: