Friday, September 2, 2011

humpty-dumpty

People always say we shouldn't moan of history, but rather embrace it..

No point feeling sorry for yourself...


I was just done with my grocery; so I unpacked and arranged them nicely into the fridge. As I was still unpacking, I heard something dropped..

My kitchen floor immediately became flooded with the very contents of the bottle. I wonder how this could have happened! It was as if the bottle of milk stepped out of the fridge's door shelf, and like humpty-dumpty, fell a great fall onto my kitchen floor...

I wished I could have seen it happened. The bottle of milk must have not known Newton and the rules of gravity. No matter how badly of a position I probably placed the bottle onto the shelf, gravity would and should have kept it in an upright position.

I checked the shelf. No secret trap door which I should know about.

I opened the cap of the bottle. The seal was still intact. It's so sad.. all that wasted dairy! I guess this means no cereal this week.

Some crazy guy once said we shouldn't cry over spilled milk. That guy didn't need to do the cleaning-up on his own.. :(

1 comment:

jy said...

well, sometimes accidents do happen.. all we can do is learn to be more careful from time to time..