Friday, September 23, 2011

push

Perhaps my most debilitating handicap would be to allow myself to be fooled into thinking the very best things in life would never happen to me. Such certainty and sureness may be underlined by my paradoxical intuitive nature. There are times when I am at a bowling alley, only to hope that I can proof myself that I wouldn't get a strike just because I know I can. I sometimes wish I could negate these negative thoughts, but then again, I hope not to be left like a chicken being reared as a 'pet'. False hope is perhaps worse than being given the bad news early on. I rather a quick pull of the band-aid. However the case, if only I could ensure both of them could cohabit, and that I could clearly see them as a balance.

My admiration for people who never seemed to be under pressure, never ceased. They always seem to know what to do at times of crisis and chaos. Who would be able to see the silver lining of a wet beach day?

I guess we are all inclined to desperately push ourselves to please others, to be respected in the eyes of our society. But perhaps, it is best that we dutifully try to make our ownself happy for a change. With significantly less effort than I normally should I have, I forgo pampering me. Sometimes I don't remember or don't know what I want...

...till I have it in front of me...

...or till it's gone...


Even if something seems so improbable; so far beyond your reach, do PUSH..

Pray Until Something Happens.

No comments: