Wednesday, August 31, 2011

life's a rhapsody

August rushed through this year. It's the dawn of September. The rustling of the leaves is evident now. I shiver as the wind ripped through my summer coat. Would I have to bid farewell to Summer so soon? Too soon. I shuddered and bit my tongue. I licked my dry lips. The howling of the wind left me mustering COURAGE to fight. I listened and fell deep into the music I was listening on my iPod. They seemed to be in a harmonious symphony with the voices of nature around. I lowered the volume and the two seemed more coherent. Soon, the leaves would come falling, calling on to Autumn.



P/s. Okay.. so this is my ear --> 3. Now what is annoying is that, I got this . in my 3. So this . irritates my ear so badly till the point I am getting a headache. Hope it goes away soon. Take care peeps.

No comments: