Thursday, August 5, 2010

excelsheet

Ever since I started on this new project in office, I feel an urge need to Excelsheet my life.

Suddenly I am curious how my breathing patterns are while I jog. Did I have any improvements in the matter of how I control my huffs and puffs compared to the last time I jogged? What about my heart rate? How high is it compared to my normal heart rate baseline? Will there be a spike in heart rate if some eye-candies walk pass me? Would there be any exponential rise in heartbeats if they decide to talk to me?

Haha. Maybe a set of data showing the time I wake up vs the time I nap. Or how much money I am spending, and see if there's any correlation to my mood. Perhaps how much food I eat, and whether there's an fluctuation to my weight. Oh course, a tabulation of my height won't show anything... just a plateau. Golly.. since when did I ever get so organised?

I am officially a true office-nerd.

No comments: