Sunday, September 28, 2008

watchout Chelsea!


I thought Berbatov was excellent this weekend! Finally, we see glimpses of what he can do. I thought his partnership with Rooney was awesome although the latter was a late sub. But I have no doubts in my mind that if he continues playing the way he played against Bolton, he will soon open his ManU account. We are now being compared as to how symmetrical our start is this season and last season. 8 points from 5 games. Exactly the same as last season. So, meaning we will do the double again this year! =D

And that admin guy from my uni must be so ecstatic that Hull beat Arsenal 2-1 away! And they weren't just lucky. They played superbly, with lots of guts to comeback from a goal down and plenty of discipline to shut out the Gunner's attack. He must be overjoyed I bet. No one expected this result. Some say it's definitely shock result of the season.

No comments: