Monday, September 15, 2008

swagged

Two weeks ago, my patriotic Sunday evening was interrupted by a private number call. I was very much sighing because my hands were quite the tied up and I figured that it was probably just a con call from China (I had a few of those before).

Then, I thought of having some fun screwing my caller with my broken Chinese tongue, like ni de au yun hen piao liang... or something like that, out of my head. Before I had the chance to be some-what irksome, she congratulated me in English! Immediately, I got excited! She told me I won blah blah blah from MTV Swag! (I only heard 'Swag'. At that time I didn't know what I won :P) Right then, I knew the call was from Singapore. She asked for my e-mail.

So, I have been waiting for the e-mail ever since. Bleh. A bit disappointed till I got another call today (Not a private number this time). Yay! She said the e-mail bounced back. So I reconfirmed the address (I left out a number).

Finally, I know what I will be winning. Apparently I swagged this Meet Dave Goodie Bag!
I have never seen the movie, but the prizes sounds pretty cool; considering I sent only a few texts worth RM0.50 each. They include...

- Headphones

- USB

- Pencil Case

- Baseball Cap

- T-shirt

Just what I really need man! I mean seriously. I was so sad that I lost my headset. And I broke my old thumb drive (into two!). My current pencil case is like 8 years old! Though I will hate it if there's a Meet Dave picture on it. Anyway can't wait for those goodies to come! I heart MTV! :D

5 comments:

Liz said...

omg.. you broke your usb into two!? How strong are you man... lol

Grinch said...

If you put it that way, i would be glad to take all the credit! Unfortunately I can't. Haha! I dunno how my sis did it. Don't think its lifetime warranty will do any good right? XD Haven't ask yet... but I think we can shock them :p

Anonymous said...

Thumbdrive broken into two in what way?

I saw before a thumbdrive that was broken with it cover gone left only the internal parts... But it can still be use at that time... lol... haha...

Btw... congrats to u for those presents... How is your orientation and classes as they are starting?

Anonymous said...

One thing... i have problem opening your blog in internet explorer... there will always be an error and the operation will be aborted...

But if i use other browsers like mozilla firefox to open... then it works ok... lol...

Grinch said...

Split right in the middle into two! This won't ain't working no more. Haha. It's like splitting both hemisphere of the brain into two equal parts.

Haha! Thanks. Orientation tomorrow. Today is a public holiday. =P

Really? I had no idea. I have always been using Firefox. lol.