Sunday, September 28, 2008

paleontology


I had no idea prehistoric creatures still roam the streets of KL. I thought the Minicus Basasourus were long extinct. I wonder whether Prehistoric Museums around the world will pay me for this shot. Hmm..

Anyway, the bus really look like pieces of metal hanging on together with duck tape. The bumper looked like it was about to fall off. The roof looked like it could peel back like a can of sardine at any moment. And the driver has to carefully drive this antique as though the road is covered with a layer of eggs.

Nice to see this Mercedes Bus still doing its age old business picking up and dropping off passengers though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought your uni bus will be like those bus kilang ones... as in my uni used to hav them as bus shuttle service to ktm station and somewhere else which i can remember... haha...

i nv tot of ur uni will use tis kind of modern bus as in u dun reli c it anymore in kl these days... haha... anyway, my uni cancel the bus service d as in too few ppl use it... haha...

Grinch said...

Dude! U misunderstood! Haha. the bus I go to uni is the orange school bus. I just saw that bas mini passing by only. really? haha! your uni bus pick ppl up from where?