Wednesday, September 3, 2008

amazing race


Omg! I dreamt I won the Amazing Race! How cool can? But it was slightly different; I mean I should have known I was dreaming! Lol. We were all in a group of like say...10? And all the other participants were either family or friends! Haha! Yea.. I suppose it's not easy dreaming about total strangers hor?

We were all really like tourists! I mean can say that the race was like competition cum holiday. We were like posing and taking pics and stuffs. Belch.

So then, we all arrived at the final Road Block!


If I had not realised that it was a dream, I should have my doubts about this "reality" show just at that moment. Pardon the pun. As it turns out, the final task was to answer some questions about football! And I got it all right! XD Then, we all ran to the finish line; jumping for joy and...

I dunno how long after that, but I woke up! I didn't realised I dreamt anything at all till I saw the Amazing Race Asia commercial on AXN! Haha! So, anyway these are the Malaysians going for glory...


Actress & Heiress, Ida Nerina & Tania Khan


Brother & Sister, Bernie & Henry Chan

Good Luck to them!

I have always wanted to join the Amazing Race actually. So excuse me for dreaming about it.Hamste For me, what excites me about the prospect of being in the race is to travel around the whole world, and completing all those tasks; i.e. road blocks, fast forwards, and detours as well as to fulfill my cravings for fun and adventures! And of course to win the cash!

So, I thought of doing some screening... with priorities to families. Sorry guys! I mean they are the ones who can give the seal of approval. Ok... Let me just pick 10...(for season 4)

1. Dad
2. Mom
3. Sis
4. Li Xia
5.
Shi Vern
6.
Rio Ferdinand Wai Leong
7. Danny
8. Nick Kee

9. Ruth

and of course...

10. Myself

a. Both members of each team must be at least 21 years of age

1. Dad -
2. Mom -
3. Sis - Still young
4. Li Xia -
5. Shi Vern - Still young
6. Wai Leong -
7. Danny -
8. Nick Kee - Short by a year!
9. Ruth - Short by a year!
10. Myself -

b. Each team is responsible for ensuring that at least one member can drive a vehicle with a manual transmission, and at least one for automatic.

1. Dad -
2. Mom - Usually auto; but can laa
3. Sis - Still young =P
4. Li Xia -
5. Shi Vern - Still young =P
6. Wai Leong -
7. Danny -
8. Nick Kee -
9. Ruth -
10. Myself - Pass... I think

c. Contestants are required to understand and speak English.

All can lar... not fluent tak apa right? But hope the viewers can understand the What lah you(s), kenornot(s) or Why you like that(s).

d. All applicants must be in good physical and mental health
***touch wood first... don't want anything to happen... choi!

1. Dad -
2. Mom - Mom would nag me =(
3. Sis - Need exercise first; and don't whine =P
4. Li Xia - Can! I saw her latest post
5. Shi Vern -
6. Wai Leong - Future doctor can - can help bandage me!
7. Danny - Muscle man!
8. Nick Kee - Stamina gempak!
9. Ruth -
10. Myself - Err... can?

e. You and your teammates must be willing to travel to numerous locations around the world lasting proximately 30 to 40 days starting sometime mid year of 2009

1. Dad - Got work... hmm
2. Mom - Got work... hmm
3. Sis - STPM coming la...
4. Li Xia - Should be free! Balik awal la!
5. Shi Vern - Prob in college
6. Wai Leong - Future doctor cannot lah
7. Danny - Hope so =D
8. Nick Kee - Anytime can... right?
9. Ruth - Make yourself free! Air Asia don't want you as their air hostess =P
10. Myself - Have to see timetable first...


So, what's the outcome? The conclusion is I can't even get an eligible partner to go on the show with me. Maybe I won't be free myself. The timing is not right. The people is not right. I don't know; by the looks of it, the person I would choose based on my own preference this survey is Li Xia. So if you are reading this, be prepared ok?? Go and exercise! And maybe you can make my dreams come true... XD cheh... wtf...

2 comments:

Liz said...

haha, omg, i qualify!!
Yea.. i wish i could be on amazing race as well. But i think my general knowledge sucks... That's where you come in i suppose!

Grinch said...

Yup! Congratulations! =D Hahaha! I'm no Ian Wright, but we will see what we can do =P anyway, that's what the locals are for!